HP Designjet T7200 42"
(to see our unadvertised price)
The HP Designjet T7200 printer is designed for central reprographic departments in enterprises and reproduction houses. It streamlines print production for customers needing to print in monochrome and color — from simple CAD drawings to high-quality presentations. With a competitively low total cost of ownership, the printer provides an alternative to devices that print only in monochrome or color and light-emitting diode (LED) technologies, which can be expensive to maintain.
- Max print speed: 123.3 m2/hr (1320 ft2/hr)
- Print resolution: Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized DPI
- Ink types: Dye-based (C, M, Y, G, DG); pigment-based (mK)
- Ink drop: 6 pl (C, M, DG, G); 9 pl (Y, mK)
- Ink cartridges: 6 (cyan, magenta, yellow, matte black, gray, dark gray)
- Printheads: 8 (cyan, magenta, yellow x2, dark gray, gray, matte black x2)
- Memory: 64 GB (virtual); 320 GB hard disk